Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to my journey

Welcome everyone to my journey. My current journey is a plan for weight loss, eating better and looking better. My name is Becky and I'm a 37 year old female who wants to lose about 30 pounds. I had finally gotten to the point where my pants weren't fitting, and my shirts didn't look so good. So, instead of buying a whole new "fat" wardrobe, it's far more economical to just lose the weight!

Yesterday, January 28, 2009 was my first official day on my new path. I watched what ate and wrote down the calories. I ended up consuming 1408 calories.

This morning I rolled out of bed at 4:40am and spent 20 minutes at the gym doing some circuit training.

Today's plan is pretty much the same as yesterday with watching my calories. I have football practice tonight so there's a few more calories which will be burned off by the end of the day.

To help reach my goal of losing 30 pounds, I took a dry erase marker and wrote my starting weight on the bathroom mirror. My first short-term goal is to lose 5 pounds by Valentines day. This, too, is also written on my bathroom mirror. Valentines day is only 16 days away. I hope that I can obtain this goal.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. As soon as I get a chance, I'll get some "Before" pictures taken and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment